Banujen meaning and origin
Banujen largely is used in Tamil is a baby boy name, meaning of Banujen is "The One who Can Sing or the One who Likes Song".Names that rhyme with Banujen
Popularity of Banujen
Banujen is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Banujen
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are the most self-motivated person you know. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are not very good when it comes to romantic relationships. Travelling is your passion. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits.
Looking for names similar to Banujen? Please go through the following names
- Kalaipriya means A Person who Loves Art or Goddess Saraswathy is used specifically in Tamil is given to girls
- Nilavalagi - Girl name Nilavalagi means "Beautiful Like the Moon" is majorly used in Tamil
- Kutty - Unisex name Kutty is dominantly used in Tamil has its roots in English-American, Kutty means "One who Wields a Knife"
- Poorni - Meaning of Poorni is Like a Full Moon is a girl name is used in Tamil
- Ponsaravana - Substantially used in Tamil, Ponsaravana means "Protector or Handsome" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Banujen
We could not find any notable namesake.