Banusan meaning and origin
Used particulary in Tamil, Banusan means "Song" is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Banusan
Popularity of Banusan
Banusan is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Banusan
You have high ideals. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Other names similar to Banusan, for name hunters
- Yarliniyan - The boy name Yarliniyan means "The One who Plays the Tamil's Ancient Traditional Instrument Called 'Yarl' or Son of Yarl Yarlpanam a Place in Sri Lanka" is used largely in Tamil
- Devarshan - Devarshan's meaning is Sir or I Need for My Baby Name Devarshan Meanings.Pls aimed at boys is used particulary in Tamil
- Elayarani substantially is used in Tamil, meaning of Elayarani is "Great Queen" is given to baby girls
- Sasika is used largely in Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, Sasika means "Moon"
- Innpakannan - Boy name Innpakannan means "Happiest Person" is dominantly used in Tamil
Namesakes of Banusan
We could not find any notable namesake.