Barjaa meaning and origin
Girl name Barjaa means "Of Beautiful Eyes" is principally used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Barjaa
Popularity of Barjaa
Barjaa is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Barjaa
You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Other names similar to Barjaa, for would be moms
- Anoosha - Anoosha's meaning is Delighted or Happy is used as a baby girl name is substantially used in Arabic
- Rasina - Prevalently used in Arabic, Rasina is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Rasina is "Composed or Calm"
- Tahreem - Tahreem's meaning is Respectful, Respected or One who Gives Respect is used as a baby girl name is largely used in Arabic
- Abdul-Basir is used in Arabic is a boy name, Abdul-Basir means "Servant of the All-Seeing or Servant of the All Seeing"
- Nouh - Curious and Modernistic Nouh has its origin in Arab is used in Arabic, Nouh means "Rest" is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Barjaa
We could not find any notable namesake.