Barsa meaning and origin
Used majorly in Arabic, Barsa means "Rain, Water or Cool" is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Barsa
Popularity of Barsa
Barsa is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 170000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Barsa around the globe.
What numerology tells about Barsa?
People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are daring and courageous. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear.
Do you like Barsa? Other names you would love
- Falaah - Boy name Falaah means "Progress or Success" is used specifically in Arabic
- Shareefah - Meaning of Shareefah is Humble, Noble or Modest is predominantly used in Arabic is a girl name
- Rizwi - Substantially used in Arabic, Rizwi means "Religious" is used as a baby girl name
- Khak - Dominantly used in Arabic, Khak is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Khak is "Used to Denote or Sand"
- Forouzandeh - Prevalently used in Arabic, Forouzandeh means "Shining" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Barsa
We could not find any notable namesake.