Bartan meaning and origin
Bartan is form of immutable and commonly accepted Barton. Barton means Place Name, Place Name of Where Barley was Grown and From the Barley Settlement is particulary used in English and Hindi is of Old English origin.
Variants of BartanNames that rhyme with Bartan
Popularity of Bartan
Bartan is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Bartan?
Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing. You actually believe that everything will work out at the end. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. You can't imagine enjoying a normal life like many people do. You are all about adventure and travel. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
Do you like Bartan? You would love these names
- Brandford - Boy name Brandford is of English origin, meaning of Brandford is "From Brands Ford". Brandford is resultant of Branford.
- Caniyun - Meaning of Caniyun is Canyon used for baby boys is originated from English. Caniyun is derived from Canyon.
- Hardwenn came from English bestowed upon boys, meaning of Hardwenn is "Hard and Brave Friend". Hardwenn is resulted from Hardwin.
- Navjot - Predominantly used in English and Sikh unexpected, Navjot aimed at both genders, meaning of Navjot is "The New Light or Always Bright" is originated from Punjabi
- Harveer - Offbeat and Modernistic Harveer is originated from Punjabi, Harveer means "Brave as God" and is used for baby boys is chiefly used in Indian and Sikh
Namesakes of Bartan
We could not find any notable namesake.