Bartelt meaning and origin
Bartelt is used in Frisian, Bartelt means "Son of Tolmai". Bartelt is short of Bartholomew. Bartholomew is resulted from Barthélémy. Meaning of Bartholomew is Farmer's Son and Son of Tolmai is chiefly used in English is originated from Aramaic.Names that rhyme with Bartelt
Popularity of Bartelt
Bartelt is an uncommon name probably limited to Netherlands. According to our findings, over 40 babies have been named Bartelt globally.
Bartelt in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Bartelt
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. What makes you comfortable talking is noticing the person that you are interacting with, is honest and reliable. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Other names similar to Bartelt
- Guntmar - Guntmar means "Famous or Struggle"
- Meint - Meaning of Meint is Power is used majorly in Frisian
- Jnatri - Jnatri's meaning is Successful Life is used primarily in Hindi and Hindi is given to both sexes
- Tomke - Tomke means "Gemini" is majorly used in Frisian
- Humaera - Humaeras origin is Asian, meaning of Humaera is "A Generous Woman and Red Coloured Girl" is used as a baby girl name. Humaera is resulted from Humairaa.
Namesakes of Bartelt
We could not find any notable namesake.