Barzilai meaning and origin
Meaning of Barzilai is Iron is used as a baby boy name is rooted from Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Barzilai
Popularity of Barzilai
Barzilai is an uncommon name around the world. As per our evaluation, over 40 babies have been bestowed Barzilai around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Barzilai
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are a team player who's never complaining. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. You are the most sensitive person but prefer to keep it secret so you don't give people a chance to take advantage of you. Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect.
Looking for a name like Barzilai? Please go through the following names
- Betúel is Icelandic equivalent of Betuel
- Junno is Finnish form of Jon
- Od is equivalent of Oddr in Swedish language
- Stål largely is used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish is bestowed upon baby boys. Stål is equivalent of Ståle in Norwegian language
- Lifsten is Swedish equivalent of Hlífstæinn
Namesakes of Barzilai
We could not find any notable namesake.