Bastiano meaning and origin
Meaning of Bastiano is From Sebaste is originated from Old Greek and a boy name is predominantly used in Spanish. Bastiano is version of immutable and desirable Sebastian. Sebastian is a variation of Sebastianus. Origin of Sebastian is in Old Greek, meaning of Sebastian is "Man from Sebaste and Revered".
Variants of BastianoNames that rhyme with Bastiano
Popularity of Bastiano
Bastiano is a rare baby name in France however it is still in use. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Bastiano globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bastiano
When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition. Seeking for a higher purpose makes everything seem senseless and not worth your time and effort. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first.
If you like Bastiano, you would love these names
- María Fernanda - Originated from Spanish, María Fernanda normally bestowed upon girls used mostly in Spanish, María Fernanda means "Fernanda or María"
- Juan Antonio - Juan Antonio's meaning is Juan or Antonio used for baby boys that originated from Spanish is predominantly used in Spanish
- Edilbert - Originated from Germanic and German, Edilbert is a boy name principally used in Spanish, Edilbert means "Brilliant or Noble or Illustrious"
- Juan Carlos - Used primarily in Spanish, Juan Carlos is originated from Spanish, Juan Carlos means "Juan or Carlos" is aimed at baby boys
- Oziel - Far-out Oziel is used majorly in Spanish is of Hebrew origin, Oziel means "Divine Strength" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Bastiano
- Bastiano da Sangallo, Italian sculptor and painter of the Renaissance period