Batli meaning and origin
Origin of Batli is in Hebrew, meaning of Batli is "Sbse Pyara Jag Sai Nyara" used for both genders is used in Oriya, Malayalam, Hindi, Kannada, Hebrew, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and Gujarati.Names that rhyme with Batli
Popularity of Batli
Batli is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Batli
You take things too seriously. Be more selective when it comes to people. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Go out there and experience new stuff instead of reliving your past. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Go through the following names similar to Batli
- Penuele - Boy name Penuele means "The Face of God" is rooted from Hebrew language. Penuele is resulted from Penuel.
- Zilah - The infrequent and modern girl name Zilah means "Shadow, Shade and The Tingling of the Ear" is of Hebrew origin. Zilah is derivative of Zillah.
- Mekea means Like the Lord and Latinate Female Version of Michael came from Hebrew is given to baby girls. Mekea is derivative of Michaela.
- Talma - Of Hebrew origin, Offbeat Talma is used prevalently in Hebrew given to both boys and girls, Talma means "Hill"
- Alayette - Hebrew name Alayette means "God is My Salvation"
Namesakes of Batli
We could not find any notable namesake.