Beamur meaning and origin
Beamur is variant of Beamer. Meaning of Beamer is Trumpet Player has its origin in English is used predominantly in English.
Variants of BeamurNames that rhyme with Beamur
Popularity of Beamur
Beamur is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Beamur?
If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. You are a hard person to speak to, especially if when you are around people you barely know. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Having the letter B as a cornerstone in your name reflects your sensitive nature.
Do you like Beamur? You would love these names
- Eadyck - Originated from Old English, Eadyck means "Rich Ruler and Rich" is a boy name. Eadyck is derivative of Edric.
- Tielyr - Tielyr's meaning is Tiles, Inspired By a Family Name and Roofers used for baby boys is originated from Old English. Tielyr is resulted from Tyler.
- Harwinne - Boy name Harwinne means "Army, A Friend of the Hare and Friend" is originated from English. Harwinne is a resultant of Harwin.
- Bawle - Boy name Bawle is originated from Gypsy and English, meaning of Bawle is "Snail". Bawle is a resultant of Baul.
- Ratclyf came from Old English, meaning of Ratclyf is "From the Red Cliff" is bestowed upon baby boys. Ratclyf is resulted from Radcliff.
Namesakes of Beamur
We could not find any notable namesake.