Bebba meaning and origin
Bebba is variation of acclaimed Bubba. Bubba is variation of acclaimed Buba.
Variants of BebbaNames that rhyme with Bebba
Popularity of Bebba
Bebba is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Mauritania.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bebba
You are a selfish but understanding friend and lover. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word.
Other names similar to Bebba
- Inneke - Darling Old Norse Inneke is majorly used in English and Danish is used as a girl name. Inneke is form of Inna in German language
- Sivdda - Used largely in Sami, Sivdda is used typically as a boy name. Sivdda is form of Sivar in Sami language
- Ingerun - Girl name Ingerun is largely used in Old SwedishFinnish and Swedish languages. Ingerun is Swedish equivalent of Ingirún
- Dórótea - Prevalently used in Icelandic and Swedish persistent and eminent, Dórótea is used as a baby girl name. Dórótea is Icelandic form of Dorotea
- Sólbjørg mostly is used in Danish and Faroese is a girl name. Sólbjørg is equivalent of Salbjørg in Faroese language
Namesakes of Bebba
We could not find any notable namesake.