Belva meaning and origin
Majorly used in English immutable and dominant, Belva has origin in Italian and Latin is used as a girl name. Belva is variant of prevalent, long standing and biblical Bella. Bella is a version of ever lasting, biblical and dominant Isabella. Also Bella is variant form of Bergljot. Bella is also variation of cherished Berit. Bella is abridged form of Elisabethnames ending in "Bella". Bella is form of Isabella in Scottish, Italian and English languages. Also Bella is English equivalent of Annabella. Bella is also German and Italian form of Arabella. Bella is also equivalent of Belinda in Spanish and English languages. Bella is also form of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Bella is also Scottish, Italian and English cognate of Isabel. Bella is also English, German and Scottish form of Isabella. Bella is also equivalent of Mirabelle in Spanish and English languages. Bella's meaning is God Protects My House, Beautiful and Or: God is My Oath has origin in Germanic, Latin and Italian.
Variants of Belva
View middle names that goes with Belva like Tatyana, Zira, Nesa, Lilah, Zory, Aple,Names that rhyme with Belva
Popularity of Belva
In United States, Belva was once a common name since emerging in 1881 it has been given to over 7954 babies. When at its peak in 1884,. After 107 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in Also, Belva is a familiar name in India, DR Congo and Canada. At least, 7000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Belva?
When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action.
Do you like Belva? Other names you would love
- Gatian - Of Latin origin, Gatian means "Grace"
- Patrizio - Patrizio's meaning is Patrician or Nobleman is a boy name that came from Latin and Italian is used specifically in Italian
- Terentius came from Latin, meaning of Terentius is "To Rub Or to Wear Out", a baby boy name is used prevalently in Finnish
- Aryana - The famous girl name Aryana came from Latin, Welsh and Persian, Aryana means "Woman from Hadria or Noble" is notably used in Oriya and Tamil
- Dulceline - Latin name Dulceline means "Sweet"
Namesakes of Belva
- Belva Gaertner, woman who was acquitted of murder in a 1924 trial
- Belva Plain, best-selling American author of mainstream fiction
- Belva Ann Lockwood, American attorney, politician, educator