Berethe meaning and origin
Berethe is variant spelling of Berete. Berete is form of dominant Berit. Also Berete is variation of Bereta.
Variants of BeretheNames that rhyme with Berethe
Popularity of Berethe
Berethe is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Berethe
You possess great communication skills. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way.
Do you like Berethe? You would love these names
- Kyrillos - Primarily used in Swedish, Kyrillos is originated from Greek is used for baby boys. Kyrillos is Nordic form of The Greek Name Κυριλλος
- Fyr - Used in Swedish, Fyr means "Fellow, Guy, Four or Fellow, Guy" is used as a baby boy name
- Fridegerd - Girl name Fridegerd is used especially in Swedish. Fridegerd is Swedish form of Fridgerd
- Butvi is Swedish form of Botvi
- Rågiähl is Swedish cognate of Radhgärdh
Namesakes of Berethe
We could not find any notable namesake.