Bessí meaning and origin
Bessí is Icelandic form of Bessi.
Variants of BessíNames that rhyme with Bessí
Popularity of Bessí
Bessí is a common baby name in Turkey while it is somewhat familiar in Honduras, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, India, Uganda, Cameroon and El Salvador. According to our evaluation, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Bessí around the globe.
Parents who liked Bessí, loved these names
- Guðfreður - The boy name Guðfreður is predominantly used in Icelandic. Guðfreður is form of Guðfrøðr in Icelandic language
- Sörli specifically is used in Icelandic is used as a baby boy name. Sörli is equivalent of Sǫrli in Icelandic language
- Árgils came from Old Norse is used as a boy name is particulary used in Icelandic. Árgils is form of Arngils in Icelandic language
- Ragnbjörg - Prevalently used in Icelandic, Ragnbjörg is used as a baby girl name. Ragnbjörg is Icelandic form of Ragnbiǫrg
- Valdór - Boy name Valdór is majorly used in Icelandic. Valdór is Icelandic cognate of Valdor
Namesakes of Bessí
We could not find any notable namesake.