Bessi meaning and origin
Unisex name Bessi is predominantly used in Old Norse, Finnish, English, Faroese, Icelandic, Danish and Swedish is originated from Hebrew language. Bessi is form of imperishable and trendy Bess. Bess is variant of biblical Bessy. Bess is short version of ElizabethElizabeth. Of Hebrew origin, Bess, Bess means "God is Perfections and God is My Oath". Bessi is form of Bersi. Bersi is Old Norse cognate of Biǫrn.
Variants of BessiNames that rhyme with Bessi
Popularity of Bessi
Bessi is a common baby name in Turkey while it is somewhat familiar in Honduras, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, India, Uganda, Cameroon and El Salvador. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Bessi?
Love is most important in your life. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly. You can't stand watching innocent souls suffering because of the cruelty of humanity. You like to be surrounded by strong, determine people who know what they want. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive.
Looking for a name like Bessi? Please go through the following names
- Kaethon - Kaethons origin is Hebrew, meaning of Kaethon is "Arth and Sentence" is given to baby boys. Kaethon is a derivative of Kathan.
- Sollie - Venerable and Unconventional Sollie is used substantially in English is a baby boy name, Sollie means "Small and The Prayed For" has origin in Hebrew. Sollie is derived from Saul.
- Jehoahaz has its origin in Hebrew, Jehoahaz means "Achaz or Yahweh" used mostly in English is bestowed upon boys
- Chavievah is originated from Hebrew is a girl name, Chavievah means "One who is Dearly Loved". Chavievah is derived from Chaviva.
- Jacilyn - The infrequent girl name Jacilyn means "Supplanter and One who Supplants". Its origin is in Hebrew is largely used in English. Jacilyn is a derivative of Jacqueline.
Namesakes of Bessi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bessi
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Bear