Betanya name meaning
What does Betanya mean?
Betanya is a version of Betania. Betania is derived from Bethany. Betania is Nordic equivalent of Bethania.
Variants of BetanyaNames that rhyme with Betanya
How popular is the name Betanya?
Betanya is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. According to our research, at least 20 people have been bestowed Betanya around the globe.
What numbers say about Betanya?
When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. You are a good listener but give the worst advice.
Go through the following names similar to Betanya
- Kuisma - Boy name Kuisma is dominantly used in Swedish and Finnish. Kuisma is form of Kosmas in Finnish language
- Sariann - Girl name Sariann is mainly used in Finnish and Swedish. Sariann is form of Sarianna in Finnish language
- Tertullianus - Boy name Tertullianus is dominantly used in Finnish and Swedish, Tertullianus means "Bunch, Cluster Or Umbel and Bunch of Berries" is rooted from Finnish. Tertullianus is a masculine variation of Terttu.
- Isidorus - Boy name Isidorus came from Old Greek is dominantly used in Finnish and Swedish. Isidorus is Latin form of The Greek Name Ισιδωρος
- Anshelmi - Used in Swedish and Finnish, Anshelmi is used as a baby boy name. Anshelmi is Finnish form of Anshelm
Famous people named Betanya
We could not find any notable namesake.