Bethanny name meaning
What does Bethanny mean?
Bethanny is form of preeminent and biblical Bethany. Bethany is variant of biblical and commonly accepted Bethan. Bethany is English cognate of Bethania. Originated from Hebrew, Outlandish Bethany, Bethany means "House of Poverty, Name of the Village and House of Figs".
What do we think of Bethanny as a name for a newborn?
Bethanny is a popular and charming baby girl name that has been derived from the Hebrew language. It symbolizes the "house of figs" and is quite unique as it brings together an air of sweetness, nature, and gracefulness to the name of your little one. What makes this name special is that it carries a sense of elegance and sophistication with it, yet remains simple enough to be pronounced and remembered easily. Bethanny's melodious sound makes it easily adaptable for any personality type, whether your child grows up to be strong or shy, bold or sensitive. With its roots in Hebrew culture, this name also represents the timeless traditions and values of family heritage. Therefore, choosing Bethanny as a baby girl name could be an excellent decision for any parents seeking something traditional yet modern at the same time!
How do I pronounce Bethanny?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Bethanny is b(e)-thanny. Some people pronounce it as beth(an)-ny.
Variants of Bethanny
Bethany, Bethan, Bethania, Bathany, Bechan, Elisheba, BetNames that rhyme with Bethanny
How popular is the name Bethanny?
Bethanny is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1982 but could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 238 babies in United States have been named Bethanny. According to our estimate, at least 200 people have been bestowed Bethanny around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Bethanny
Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. Love is most important in your life. Small talks and gossip are things you can't stand in life. You prefer determinate and strong partner when it comes to relationships. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. If you have letter Y as your capstone, it reveals you love your freedom and avoid people who try to capture you or make you feel uncomfortable for living freely.
Do you like Bethanny? You would love these names
- Bathsheba means Daughter of the Oath used for baby girls. Its origin is in Hebrew is used particulary in English
- Myke - Odd boy name Myke is mainly used in English has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Myke is "Who is Like God, Messenger of God and Who Resembles God". Myke is a shortened form of Michael.
- Yaphett - Odd boy name Yaphett is rooted from Hebrew, Yaphett means "Handsome". Yaphett is derived from Yaphet.
- Gedeone - Gedeone's meaning is Feller or Hewer of Wood is notably used in Italian and is rooted from Hebrew is used for baby boys
- Yanna - Yanna's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful has its origin in Hebrew and is used specifically in Greek and Breton is a baby girl name
Sibling Names for Bethanny
When it comes to naming your baby, choosing the perfect name can be a daunting task. Sibling names are often a great source of inspiration, especially if you want to create a cohesive and harmonious family dynamic. If you're looking for sibling names for your little one named Bethanny, here are some options that might inspire you!
Names for Bethanny's sister
Names for Bethanny's brother
Famous people named Bethanny
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bethanny
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Worshipper
- Baby Names that mean God