Bethanya name meaning
What does Bethanya mean?
Bethanya is a spelling variant of Bethania. Bethania is derivation of Bethany. Bethania is equivalent of The Hebrew Place Name בֵּית־תְּאֵנָה Meaning House of the Figs Or House of the Poor in Greek and Latin languages.
Variants of Bethanya
Bethania, Bet, Bethan, Beta, Bette, Petula, Bechan, Elisheba, BethanyNames that rhyme with Bethanya
How popular is the name Bethanya?
Bethanya is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. At least, 60 people globally have carried Bethanya as their given name according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bethanya
Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them.
Looking for a name like Bethanya? Please go through the following names
- Bracha means Blessing is mainly used in Hebrew has its origin in Hebrew is a girl name
- Zebidiah - Infrequent unisex name Zebidiah is used notably in Hindi, Marathi and English, Zebidiah means "Purple Panguin Cheerios" is rooted from Hebrew
- Ikabela - Leading In demand and Perennial girl name Ikabela is mainly used in Hawaiian has its origin in Hebrew. Ikabela is Hawaiian equivalent of Isabel
- Maicon - Originated from Hebrew, Rare and Modernistic Maicon means "Who is Like God?" used for baby boys is used principally in Portuguese
- Basye - Originated from Hebrew, Basye is used mostly as a girl name, Basye means "Daughter of Yahweh and Daugther of Yahweh" is substantially used in Yiddish. Basye is diminutive of Batyah.
Famous people named Bethanya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bethanya
- Girl names beginning with B
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Worshipper
- Baby Names that mean God