Betsý meaning and origin
Betsý is Icelandic cognate of Betsy.
Variants of BetsýNames that rhyme with Betsý
Popularity of Betsý
Betsý is a popular baby name in Venezuela where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in Ecuador. According to our estimate, over 130000 babies have been named Betsý globally.
Betsý in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
If you like Betsý, you would love these names
- Végestur is Icelandic equivalent of Végestr
- Hólmbjörg chiefly is used in Icelandic is bestowed upon girls. Hólmbjörg is equivalent of Holmborg in Icelandic language
- Sónata is used largely in Icelandic is a baby girl name. Sónata is Icelandic cognate of Sonata
- Bjarnólfur is Icelandic cognate of Bjǫrnulfr
- Indí is Icelandic cognate of Indi
Namesakes of Betsý
We could not find any notable namesake.