Bevvin meaning and origin
Bevvin is form of Bevan. Bevan means Viking and White Woman is used particulary in English is of Welsh origin.
Variants of BevvinNames that rhyme with Bevvin
Popularity of Bevvin
Bevvin is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Bevvin?
You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Freedom is what's most important for you. You always attract powerful ideas because of your strong intuition is what number 11 reveals of you as your expression no. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. Love is most important in your life.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Bevvin
- Guenevere - Girl name Guenevere is used in Swedish came from Old Welsh. Guenevere is equivalent of Gwenhwyfar in Welsh language
- Gwendolin - Of Welsh origin, Offbeat Gwendolin bestowed upon baby girls, Gwendolin means "White or White Ring" is used primarily in German, English and Welsh
- Deio means Beloved and Courageous Hero who Killed Goliath King of Israel used for boys is originated from Hebrew and Welsh. Deio is short form of David.
- Jenne - Uncommon girl name Jenne is of Old Welsh origin used chiefly in English language, Jenne means "White Wave, Smooth and Fair". Jenne is a short version of Jennifer.
- Dewey - Meaning of Dewey is Prized or Beloved is substantially used in Welsh and English and came from Hebrew is aimed at both genders. On baby boy names chart, loved Dewey was spotted at 494th position in 1966 in United States
Namesakes of Bevvin
We could not find any notable namesake.