Bheeshma meaning and origin
Used prevalently in Hindi, Assamese, Sanskrit and Marathi, Bheeshma is used as a baby boy name, Bheeshma means "A Character of Mahabharata or Son of King Shantanu".Names that rhyme with Bheeshma
Popularity of Bheeshma
Bheeshma is a familiar baby name in India. According to our findings, over 300 babies have been named Bheeshma globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Bheeshma?
Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed.
Do you like Bheeshma? Other names you would love
- Suvavrat - Boy name Suvavrat means "Acting for Welfare" is used prevalently in Marathi and Hindi
- Suratna - Girl name Suratna means "Possessing Rich Jewels" is used commonly in Hindi and Marathi
- Chiranjeet chiefly is used in Marathi, Malayalam and Assamese, meaning of Chiranjeet is "Immortal" is a boy name
- Vedomohan means Lord Krishna is predominantly used in Hindi and Marathi is mostly bestowed upon boys
- Dipanth - Dipanth's meaning is Friendly Characters used for boys is used majorly in Gujarati and Sanskrit
Namesakes of Bheeshma
We could not find any notable namesake.