Bhumat meaning and origin
Bhumat's meaning is Possessing the Earth aimed at boys is used mainly in Oriya, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Sanskrit, Bengali and Telugu.Names that rhyme with Bhumat
Popularity of Bhumat
Bhumat is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Bhumat
Hidden feelings inside you explodes from time to time and results in a negative outcome. You are born to enjoy not rush around all the time. Find a way to express how you feel without hurting anyone. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. You lack enthusiasm and adventure. You can be aggressive which affects your relationships in a negative way. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'?
You would love these names similar to Bhumat
- Basudha - Boy name Basudha has origin in Sanskrit, meaning of Basudha is "Earth" is used specifically in Hindi, Gujarati and Telugu
- Parvan is used dominantly in Gujarati, Oriya and Bengali, Parvan means "Peak, Hight or A Ceremony" is given to baby boys
- Nanda - Uncommon unisex name Nanda is of Gothic and Sanskrit origin, used principally in Gujarati and Norwegian languages, meaning of Nanda is "Meritorious or Courage"
- Muthuselvi - Girl name Muthuselvi means "Happy Prosperous Daughter, Happy Prosperous Daughter. She is Worth As Pearl or She is Worth as Pearl" is particulary used in Kannada and Malayalam
- Suraksha - Meaning of Suraksha is Protection is used majorly in Telugu and Oriya is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Bhumat
We could not find any notable namesake.