Bhuvainika meaning and origin
Primarily used in Kannada, Oriya, Marathi, Malayalam, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu and Tamil, Bhuvainika means "Heaven" is aimed at girls.Names that rhyme with Bhuvainika
Popularity of Bhuvainika
Bhuvainika is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Bhuvainika?
You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. As for your friends, keep it real. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone.
Do you like Bhuvainika? Other names you would love
- Dharahasini - Dharahasini's meaning is Always Smile is used mostly in Bengali, Gujarati and Oriya is a girl name
- Sujeeth - Meaning of Sujeeth is Auspicious Victory is mostly used in Oriya and Tamil is a baby boy name
- Elavarasu - Particulary used in Malayalam, Marathi and Oriya, Elavarasu means "Prince" is used as a boy name
- Shaurya - Far-out Shaurya is used prevalently in Marathi, Kannada and Hindi has origin in Sanskrit, Shaurya means "Valor or Bravery" is bestowed upon boys
- Girijapati - Girijapati's meaning is Consort of Girija or Lord Shiva is particulary used in Marathi, Telugu and Tamil is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Bhuvainika
We could not find any notable namesake.