Bi meaning and origin
Bi came from Mandarin language is used as a girl name and is mainly used in Kanji symbol and Mandarin, meaning of Bi is "Green Jade".Names that rhyme with Bi
Popularity of Bi
Bi is immensely popular in Ivory Coast where every 1 in 70 have the name as well as in, Pakistan and China. Also it is popular in Vietnam, India and Cameroon. In Cambodia, Japan, Bangladesh, Taiwan and DR Congo it is common while somewhat familiar in England, Burkina Faso, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Hong Kong, France, South Korea, Nepal, Canada, Morocco, Thailand, Russia, Nigeria, Benin and Tunisia. At least, 910000 people globally have carried Bi as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Bi
Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back. You are a hard person to speak to, especially if when you are around people you barely know. Remember that childhood dream you had? Focus on realizing it and fulfill your heart with happiness. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind.
Other names similar to Bi
- Winold - Winold means "Rule or Friend" is used majorly in Frisian
- Gilbrecht - Gilbrecht means "Shiny or Hostage"
- Vusala is used predominantly in Azerbaijani aimed at baby girls, Vusala means "Meeting" is originated from Azerbaijani
- Leutfried - Meaning of Leutfried is People or Peace
- Söhnke - Used substantially in Frisian, Söhnke means "Little Son"
Namesakes of Bi
- Bi Sheng, Chinese artisan and inventor of the world's first movable type technology
- Bi Hongyong, retired Chinese high jumper
- Bi Kidude, Zanzibari-born Tanzanian Taarab singer
- Bi Gui, official serving
- Bi Boua Paterne Boulou, Ivorian football player who plays in the defense
- Bi Yan, Chinese football player