Binish meaning and origin
Primarily used in Arabic, Binish means "Intelligent, Clever, Vision, Sight or The Faculty of Seeing" is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Binish
Popularity of Binish
Binish is a common baby name in Pakistan and India while it is somewhat familiar in United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. As per our research, over 6000 people has been named Binish globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Binish
Learn from their experiences. Don't live to work. Work to live. You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. You take things too seriously. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. You lack traveling and exploring. With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal. You have to understand that not everyone is so thrilled by the thought of changing the world for good.
Parents who liked Binish, loved these names
- Sajila - Girl name Sajila means "Determined" is commonly used in Arabic
- Abdul-Matin - Used specifically in Arabic, Abdul-Matin is used as a boy name, Abdul-Matin means "Servant of the Firm / Strong (Allah)"
- Muqbeel means Coming or Next is used chiefly in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Khattaab - Khattaab's meaning is Orator or Speaker is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Wasfiyahor means Deceptive is largely used in Arabic is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Binish
We could not find any notable namesake.