Bintulbahr meaning and origin
Bintulbahr is used substantially in Arabic generally bestowed upon baby girls, Bintulbahr means "Daughter of the Sea".Names that rhyme with Bintulbahr
Popularity of Bintulbahr
Bintulbahr is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Bintulbahr
You have high aspirations in life. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. Your devotion to people sometimes leads to disappointment because of your high expectations. You lack passion and wilderness. You don't have the will to try and accomplish your wildest dreams because you are scared of failure. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence.
Parents who liked Bintulbahr, loved these names
- Hanfi - Boy name Hanfi means "School Follower" is used specifically in Arabic
- Rawaha is used mostly in Arabic, Rawaha means "Serene or Joy" has its origin in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Karamullah means Bounty of Allah is used largely in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Kibriyyah - The boy name Kibriyyah is used predominantly in Arabic, Kibriyyah means "Glory or Grandeur"
- Khair-al-Din - Boy name Khair-al-Din is used mainly in Arabic language, meaning of Khair-al-Din is "Goodness of the Faith"
Namesakes of Bintulbahr
We could not find any notable namesake.