Birta meaning and origin
Anomalous Birta's origin is Celtic and Germanic is used prevalently in Swedish, Faroese, Scandinavian, Norwegian, Icelandic, Finnish and Danish, meaning of Birta is "The Exalted One" is given to baby girls. Birta is variant of widespread and ceaseless Bertha. Bertha is form of Roberta in Spanish language. Offbeat Bertha's origin is Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Bertha is "Bright, Noble and Intelligent". Birta is form of Birgitta in Danish language. Also Birta is form of Berta in Danish language.
Variants of BirtaNames that rhyme with Birta
Popularity of Birta
Birta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Birta?
You are a good listener and friend. You are the most sensitive person but prefer to keep it secret so you don't give people a chance to take advantage of you. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. Follow your gut, not people. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. You are very smart and calculative. You like to be surrounded by strong, determine people who know what they want.
Other names similar to Birta
- Yvonnet means Yew or Shrub is originated from Celtic
- Merlon - Origin of Outlandish Merlon is in Celtic is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Merlon is "Merlin, Dune and Sea Fort". Merlon is derivation of Merlin.
- Kendryck - Originated from Celtic, Uncommon and Contemporary Kendryck generally bestowed upon baby boys, Kendryck means "Royal Ruler" is used commonly in English
- Albon - Atypical Albon has its origin in Celtic, Albon means "The Element Alp Which Means Rock and White Rock" is aimed at baby boys. Albon is a derivation of Albion.
- Gordon - Origin of Darling and Enduring Gordon is in Greek and Celtic is used specifically in Finnish and Norwegian given to both sexes, meaning of Gordon is "Triangular Hill, One of Scotland's Great Clans or Worker of the Earth"
Namesakes of Birta
We could not find any notable namesake.