Birtan name meaning
What does Birtan mean?
Birtan is derived from Burton. Also Burton is spelling variation of BORG;TUN. Burton means Fortified Enclosure and Place Name has origin in Old English.Names that rhyme with Birtan
How popular is the name Birtan?
Birtan is a familiar baby name in Turkey. At least, 900 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Birtan?
You pick your friends by their honesty, reliability, and thinking. You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do. If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart.
You would love these names similar to Birtan
- Kimmy - Offbeat Kimmy is originated from Old English bestowed upon both genders, Kimmy means "From the Royal Fortress Meadow" is used chiefly in Finnish, English and Swedish
- Orwenne - English name Orwenne bestowed upon boys, meaning of Orwenne is "Spear Friend and Brave Friend". Orwenne is resultant of Orvin.
- Pittman - Pittman's meaning is Ditch-Dweller came from English is used for baby boys
- Creketen - Creketens origin is English bestowed upon boys, meaning of Creketen is "From the Town near the Creek and Lives at the Creek Town". Creketen is resulted from Creketun.
- Attworth - Attworth's meaning is Lives at the Farmstead and Place Name aimed at boys is originated from English. Attworth is resultant of Atworth.
Famous people named Birtan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Birtan
- Boy names beginning with B
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Fortified
- Baby Names that mean Town
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Settlement
- Baby Names that mean Enclosure
- Baby Names that mean Fortress