Bjǫrt meaning and origin
Used in Old Norse, Bjǫrt is used for baby girls. Bjǫrt is effeminate version of Bjartr. Used in Old Norse, Bjartr, Bjartr means "Light, Shining, Illustrious" came from Old Norse.
Variants of BjǫrtNames that rhyme with Bjǫrt
Popularity of Bjǫrt
Bjǫrt is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Parents who liked Bjǫrt, loved these names
- Vébjǫrg - Girl name Vébjǫrg is used substantially in Old Norse. Vébjǫrg is Old Norse form of Víborg
- Ronnaugh - Used in Old Norse, Ronnaugh is used as a baby girl name. Ronnaugh is Old Norse form of Rannveig
- Þjalfi - Boy name Þjalfi has origin in Old Norse which is dominantly used in Old Norse language, meaning of Þjalfi is "The One That Encompasses, Keeps Together, Sometimes Interpreted As Conquerer"
- Vintrliði is Old Norse equivalent of Vetrliði
- Ketilbjǫrn is Old Norse form of Kætilbiǫrn
Namesakes of Bjǫrt
We could not find any notable namesake.