Bled meaning and origin
Used in Albanian, Bled means "Pale" is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Bled
Popularity of Bled
Bled is a rare name probably limited to Kosovo. As per our research, over 200 people has been named Bled globally.
Numerological analysis of Bled
Freedom is what's most important for you. You are a person of many talents. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. What makes you comfortable talking is noticing the person that you are interacting with, is honest and reliable. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you. You are a selfish but understanding friend and lover. You are a hard person to speak to, especially if when you are around people you barely know.
Looking for a name like Bled? Please go through the following names
- Lëndina - Girl name Lëndina means "Meadow" which is rooted from Albanian is specifically used in Albanian
- Odeta - Used mostly in Swedish, Romanian and Finnish, Odeta means "Sea or The Word Deti Meaning Blue Sea" is a girl name has its origin in Albanian
- Bajram - Boy name Bajram is notably used in Turkish and Albanian and is rooted from Turkish, meaning of Bajram is "The Element Bayram Meaning Festival or The Festival"
- Jeton - Unheard-of and Contemporary Jetons origin is Albanian is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Jeton is "The Element Jetë Meaning Life or Life" is particulary used in Albanian
- Arta - Noteworthy and Ceaseless Artas origin is Old Norse and Albanian, meaning of Arta is "Garganey - a Small Duck, Latin Name Anas Querquedula, Golden or Gold" and a unisex name is used particulary in Danish and Norwegian
Namesakes of Bled
We could not find any notable namesake.