Bobba meaning and origin
Bobba is used commonly in Swedish, English and Icelandic is given to both sexes. Bobba is form of predominant Bobbi. Bobbi is variation of well-liked and perpetual Roberta. Also Bobbi is variant of frequently used Bobby. Bobbi is form of Barbara in English language. Also Bobbi is English cognate of Roberta. Bobbi means Strange, Fame and Bright Famous One is originated from Latin, Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of BobbaNames that rhyme with Bobba
Popularity of Bobba
Bobba is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Bobba?
You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously.
You would love these names similar to Bobba
- Iohan - Boy name Iohan is used in Old SwedishDanish and Swedish. Iohan is form of Ióhan in Swedish language
- Nønne is Danish cognate of Nynne
- Or - Of Hebrew origin, Anomalous and Contemporary Or is used as a gender insensitive name, Or means "Light" is largely used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish
- Atso is Finnish form of Azo
- Anicho - Boy name Anicho has origin in Germanic, Anicho means "Forebearer" is used specifically in German
Namesakes of Bobba
We could not find any notable namesake.