Boldizsár meaning and origin
Meaning: Baal and Scharra
Add to favorites
Akkadian name Boldizsár is a baby boy name substantially used in Hungarian, meaning of Boldizsár is "Baal or Scharra".Names that rhyme with Boldizsár
Popularity of Boldizsár
Boldizsár is a familiar baby name in Hungary. At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Looking for names similar to Boldizsár? Please go through the following names
- Melissza - Melisszas origin is Old Greek is a girl name, predominantly used in Hungarian, meaning of Melissza is "The Bee"
- Edvard - Unusual Edvard is used chiefly in Slavic and Swedish, Edvard means "Rich or Guardian of Prosperity" is a boy name is originated from Old English
- Kálmám - The boy name Kálmám is rooted from Celtic which is especially used in Hungarian language, Kálmám means "Hermit"
- Edina - Anomalous Edina is originated from Hebrew and Old English is largely used in English and Swedish, Edina means "Ardent or Prosperous Friend" is used for girls
- Jelka is originated from Old Greek is used in Russian and Hungarian used as a girl name, Jelka means "Shining, The Torch or God is Strong"
Namesakes of Boldizsár
- Boldizsár Bodor, Hungarian football player