Borislaw meaning and origin
Boy name Borislaw is rooted from Old Slavic and Slavonic and is mainly used in Slavic and Finnish languages, Borislaw means "Fight, Fame, Glory or Slav". Borislaw is variant form of preeminent and pious Borislav. Borislav is form of The Russian Name Борислав in Latin language. Borislav's meaning is Famous Battle Battle Glory, Famous and Slav is rooted from Old Slavic and Slavonic.
Variants of BorislawNames that rhyme with Borislaw
Popularity of Borislaw
Borislaw is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Borislaw
You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You have high ideals. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite. You like to be surrounded by strong, determine people who know what they want. You hate working in a team because you know that working alone brings out the best of you.
Go through the following names similar to Borislaw
- Marine - Illustrous Marine is used predominantly in Malayalam and French has its origin in Latin, Marine means "Of the Sea or Manu the Great" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Philipp - Well-Liked Philipp has its origin in Old Greek, Philipp means "Horse Lover, Lover of Horses or Friend of Horses" and is given to boys is commonly used in Swedish and German
- Jannika - The curious girl name Jannika is used commonly in Icelandic, Finnish and Swedish, Jannika means "God is Merciful"
- Gard - Meaning of Gard is Protection, Surname or Keeper of the Garden used for boys. Its origin is in Old Norse is commonly used in Finnish and Danish
- Agi - Noteworthy and Ever lasting unisex name Agi is mostly used in Norwegian and English has its origin in Old Greek and Latin languages. Agi is equivalent of Agnes in Estonian language
Namesakes of Borislaw
We could not find any notable namesake.