Bothmaël meaning and origin
Meaning: Prince and Lord
Add to favorites
Bothmaël's meaning is Prince or Lord came from Gaelic. The name is celebrated on March 13th.Names that rhyme with Bothmaël
Popularity of Bothmaël
Bothmaël is an extremely rare name around the world.
Other names similar to Bothmaël
- Puspawati - Meaning of Puspawati is Female Flower is used as a baby girl name. Its origin is in Malay is largely used in Malay
- Thenmozhi is used primarily in Tamil and Tamil, Thenmozhi means "Sweet Language or Honey Voiced" is a gender insensitive name
- Bunga is used principally in Malay has its origin in Malay used for girls, Bunga means "Flower"
- Tibo - Trendy Tibo came from Frisian language is used as a baby boy name and is substantially used in Frisian, meaning of Tibo is "People"
- Nejc is used in Slovenian is a boy name has its roots in Aramaic, Nejc means "Son"
Namesakes of Bothmaël
We could not find any notable namesake.