Brae meaning and origin
Brae is version of customary Bree. Bree is version of Brígh. Majorly used in Irish and English unorthodox, Bree has origin in Celtic, meaning of Bree is "Noble and High".
Variants of BraeNames that rhyme with Brae
Popularity of Brae
Brae is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1970 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 292 people have been named Brae in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 2126 in 2009. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Brae
People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence. You don't have to step over people to get to the top. Your failures motivate you. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark.
Do you like Brae? Read these names too
- Konnec - The Konnec means "High Or Warrior" has its origin in Celtic language
- Donaldson - Meaning of Donaldson is Son of Donald has its origin in Celtic which is used substantially in English is a boy name
- Eiluned predominantly is used in Welsh aimed at girls that of Welsh and Celtic origin, meaning of Eiluned is "Image, Idol"
- Donaldine - Meaning of Donaldine is World Mighty and Good and Christmas used for girls which is used particulary in English is originated from Celtic. Donaldine is effeminate variation of Donald.
- Alanda - Used largely in Swedish, Finnish and English unusual, Alanda means "Ailin Which Means Little Rock or Little Rock". Its origin is in Celtic is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Brae
- Braeson Herold in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as Actor
- Braeden Marcott in Rise of Nightmares as Actor
- Braeden Baade in Angelic Wolves as Actor
- Braeden Lemasters in Easy A as Actor