Brande name meaning
What does Brande mean?
Well-Liked Brande is originated from English, Brande means "Firebrand or Name of a Liquor" used as a unisex name is used in Old DanishOld SwedishFinnish, English, Danish and Swedish. Brande is variation of outstanding Brandy. Meaning of Brandy is Brandy Drink, Name of a Liquor and Beverage Brandy has its origin in English is mainly used in English. Brande is Danish and Swedish form of Brandi.
How do I pronounce Brande?
The three syllabled name Brande is commonly pronounced as b-ran-de. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., br(a)-nde.
Variants of Brande
Brandy, Bradys, Brandylee, Brandi, Brandr, Brandilee
How popular is the name Brande?
In United States, Brande was once a common name since emerging in 1964 it has been given to over 1141 babies. At its zenith in 1974,. After 38 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. According to our findings, over 1000 babies have been named Brande globally.
Numerological analysis of Brande
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Once you relax and start talking, you never stop. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can. Your personality number reflects your naivety and sincere approach. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions.
You would love these names similar to Brande
- Joyeeta - Girl name Joyeeta means "Victorious" which originated from English is used principally in Bengali and English
- Calvirt - Meaning of Calvirt is Occupational Name, Calf Herder and Cowboy is a baby boy name is of English origin. Calvirt is derivation of Calvert.
- Edoardo - Queer boy name Edoardo means "Italian Form of Edward, Rich Guardian or Guardian of Property" and is dominantly used in English, Spanish and Italian is of Old English origin
- Birtin - Boy name Birtin means "The Words Burh Which Means Protection Fortress Castle and From the Fortified Town" came from Old English. Birtin is resultant of Burton.
- Blythe - Unexpected choice and Conifer English Blythe means "Free Spirit, Cheerful or Carefree" which is used majorly in English and English is aimed at both sexes
Sibling Names for Brande
Brande is a unique and sweet name that can be perfect for your little bundle of joy. If you are looking for sibling names to pair with Brande, we have compiled a list of options that complement this beautiful name. From classic to modern, these names are sure to inspire you. Check them out below!
Sister to Brande
For a brother
Famous people named Brande
- Brande Roderick, American model and actress
- Brandee Sanders in Head Trauma as Actress
- Brandee Evans in Beyond the Lights as Actress
- Brandee Steger in The Punisher: Dirty Laundry as Actress
Lists having Brande
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Bran