Breana meaning and origin
Commonly Accepted girl name Breana means "Hill" and is specifically used in English is of Celtic origin. Breana is variation of eminent Brianna. Brianna is version of Abrianna. Brianna is an effeminate variant of Brian. Well-Known Brianna came from Celtic, meaning of Brianna is "Hill, The Word Brígh with the Meaning Strength Power Force and The Exalted". Breana is variant spelling of Breanna. Breanna is form of desirable Brianna. Meaning of Breanna is Innocent and Very Intelligent and Adorable is used in Arabic and English came from Celtic.
Variants of Breana
View middle names that goes with Breana like Emee, Nna, Ilet,Names that rhyme with Breana
Popularity of Breana
Breana was a popular name in United States. Over 11122 babies have been given the given name in 46 years. At its zenith in 1994, 697 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 378th position. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 46 years. Moreover, the name has been to the top 500 baby names 9 times Breana is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. According to our research, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Breana around the globe.
What numerology tells about Breana?
You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Do you like Breana? Read these names too
- Kyle - The prevailing and perennial unisex name Kyle is used specifically in English, Swedish and Gaelic, Kyle means "Victory or Narrow" has origin in Old Irish and Gaelic
- Birte - Birte's meaning is The Exalted One has origin in Germanic, Old Norse and Celtic, a baby girl name is used prevalently in Danish, Swedish and Finnish
- Anne-Laure - Of Celtic, Old English and Latin origin, Anne-Laure is used as a baby girl name, Anne-Laure means "Graceful"
- Karadeg - Of Celtic origin, Karadeg means "Friend"
- Donalda - Venerable and Unwonted Donalda is used prevalently in English and Scottish has origin in African-Hausa and Celtic, a girl name, Donalda means "World Mighty or Universal Ruler"
Namesakes of Breana
- Breana McDow in Measure as Actress