Bred meaning and origin
The boy name Bred came from Scandinavian. Bred is variation of Brede. Brede is Norwegian cognate of Breide. Originated from Scandinavian, Brede, Brede means "Glacier".
Variants of BredNames that rhyme with Bred
Popularity of Bred
Bred is a familiar baby name in Russia. According to our research, over 200 babies have been named Bred globally.
What numbers say about Bred?
You are easily adaptable to change but sometimes, you can get comfy in your misery and stay there for a while. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. You are a hard person to speak to, especially if when you are around people you barely know. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone.
Parents who liked Bred, loved these names
- Tjorven - Girl name Tjorven is of Scandinavian origin, meaning of Tjorven is "Wisp" is used substantially in Nordic and Scandinavian
- Ericsen - Ericsens origin is Scandinavian is a boy name, meaning of Ericsen is "The Son of Eric". Ericsen is resulted from Ericson.
- Eriksen - Atypical and Fresh boy name Eriksen has origin in Scandinavian, meaning of Eriksen is "The Son of Eric". Eriksen is a derivation of Ericson.
- Eirneah - Eirneah's meaning is Born of New Healing is used as a girl name is rooted from Scandinavian. Eirneah is resultant of Eirny.
- Aaricia came from Scandinavian, meaning of Aaricia is "Proud Distinguished But Noble Princess", used especially in Scandinavian is given to girls
Namesakes of Bred
We could not find any notable namesake.