Britannie name meaning
What does Britannie mean?
Britannie is variant spelling of Britanie. Britanie's meaning is From Britain is used particulary in English.
Variants of BritannieNames that rhyme with Britannie
How popular is the name Britannie?
Britannie is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to United States.
What numerology tells about Britannie?
You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. You are intelligent and independent. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. Give your head a break and keep an open mind. Things aren't always as they seem.
Other names similar to Britannie, for name hunters
- Darbey - Unexpected Darbey is used dominantly in English is a unisex name, Darbey means "Park with Deer" is rooted from Old Norse
- Westcot - Westcot's meaning is From the West Cottage aimed at boys is especially used in English
- Jovanny - Of English and Hebrew origin, Cherished Jovanny means "Yahweh is Gracious", used principally in English is given to both boys and girls
- Kaley means Keeper of the Keys, Farm by the Spring or Descendant of Caollaidhe used for both genders which is used dominantly in English is originated from Hebrew, Celtic and Sanskrit
- Gibbesone - Of English origin, Gibbesone means "Gilbert's Son" given to boys is used mainly in English
Famous people named Britannie
We could not find any notable namesake.