Budhil meaning and origin
Majorly used in Sanskrit, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, Gujarati, Tamil, Hindi and Indian, Budhil means "Learned" and is used for baby boys has origin in Sanskrit. Budhil is variation of Budhila. Meaning of Budhila is Academic, Learned and Wise is rooted from Sanskrit is substantially used in Sanskrit and Indian.
Variants of BudhilNames that rhyme with Budhil
Popularity of Budhil
Budhil is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
Here's what numbers has to say about Budhil
You have unrealistic ideas but lack the enthusiasm and motivation to realize any of them. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. You love books and movies with a powerful message.
Other names similar to Budhil
- Ajay - Meaning of Ajay is Never Loose, Unconquered or Unconquerable is used as a gender insensitive name and is substantially used in Marathi, Sanskrit and Kannada is of Sanskrit and English-American origin
- Dayanidhi - Boy name Dayanidhi has its origin in Sanskrit which is used notably in Tamil, Indian and Bengali languages, meaning of Dayanidhi is "Treasure House of Mercy or Treasure House of Compassion"
- Aakesh came from Sanskrit is especially used in Gujarati and Oriya, meaning of Aakesh is "Derived from Aagayam, Sky or Lord of the Sky" is a baby boy name
- Niraj - The curious boy name Niraj is used principally in Kannada and Indian is originated from Sanskrit, Niraj means "Lotus Flower"
- Ajit - The uncommon unisex name Ajit is rooted from Sanskrit and English-American which is particulary used in Sindhi and Hindi languages, Ajit means "Victorious or Unconquerable"
Namesakes of Budhil
We could not find any notable namesake.