Budhila meaning and origin
Budhila specifically is used in Indian and Sanskrit came from Sanskrit, meaning of Budhila is "Wise, Learned or Academic" is given to boys.
Variants of BudhilaNames that rhyme with Budhila
Popularity of Budhila
Budhila is an uncommon name probably limited to India. According to our findings, over 40 babies have been named Budhila globally.
Numerological aspects of Budhila
Pay more attention to your overall well-being. You are easily adaptable to change but sometimes, you can get comfy in your misery and stay there for a while. The number 4 as your soul urge no symbolizes your need to put everything in order. You would never cheat on your partner because you believe that only people who're mentally weak can commit that. You are a good listener but give the worst advice.
Looking for a name like Budhila? Please go through the following names
- Patitapavana - Originated from Sanskrit, Patitapavana means "Purifier of the Fallen" and is principally used in Indian and Sanskrit is aimed at boys
- Batuka means Young Brahmin is originated from Sanskrit and is used mostly in Sanskrit and Indian is used for baby boys
- Mardini - Originated from Sanskrit, Mardini means "The Destroying" and is aimed at baby girls is commonly used in Indian and Sanskrit
- Garga - Boy name Garga is predominantly used in Indian and Sanskrit, meaning of Garga is "Bull" is originated from Sanskrit
- Udadhi means Ocean used for boys, used majorly in Sanskrit and Marathi is of Sanskrit origin
Namesakes of Budhila
We could not find any notable namesake.