Budhleen meaning and origin
Budhleen is used commonly among Sikhs, Budhleen means "Absorbed in Wisdom" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Budhleen
Popularity of Budhleen
Budhleen is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Budhleen?
When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only. Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back. You know exactly what you want to achieve in life and that's comfort, inner peace, and harmony. You are a selfish but understanding friend and lover. What makes you comfortable talking is noticing the person that you are interacting with, is honest and reliable. You are the original fellow everyone admires.
Looking for a name like Budhleen? Please go through the following names
- Sukhvas - Meaning of Sukhvas is Blissful Abode used for boys is used commonly in Sikh
- Davinderpreet means Love of the Deity of Heaven is majorly used in Punjabi is aimed at boys
- Anandjit - Boy name Anandjit is used specifically in Sikh, meaning of Anandjit is "Victory of Bliss"
- Brahamvir - Brahamvir's meaning is God's Warrior is used largely in Sikh is bestowed upon boys
- Atalvir - Used largely in Sikh, Atalvir bestowed upon boys, Atalvir means "Firm or Brave"
Namesakes of Budhleen
We could not find any notable namesake.