Bujar meaning and origin
Bujar is originated from Albanian, Bujar means "Generous" and is used for baby boys is notably used in Albanian. Bujar is Albanian equivalent of Bujar.Names that rhyme with Bujar
Popularity of Bujar
Bujar is a popular baby name in Albania where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in Kosovo. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Bujar globally.
Bujar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Bujar?
You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. You hate being in the center of attention but somehow you always are because of your aura and charming expression. You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough. Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom.
Do you like Bujar? Read these names too
- Ajshe - Used prevalently in Albanian, Ajshe means "Alive", a baby girl name has origin in Arabic
- Megi means Maggie is used predominantly in Albanian is a baby girl name
- Marigona - Origin of Marigona is in Albanian, meaning of Marigona is "Marigo", especially used in Albanian is given to girls
- Vjosa - Chiefly used in Albanian, Vjosa bestowed upon girls, meaning of Vjosa is "Vjosa"
- Ardit - Meaning of Ardit is Golden Day or The Elements Ar Meaning Gold is used specifically in Albanian, a baby boy name has origin in Albanian
Namesakes of Bujar
We could not find any notable namesake.