Bukuroshe meaning and origin
Meaning of Bukuroshe is Beauty is a girl name, principally used in Albanian has origin in Albanian.Names that rhyme with Bukuroshe
Popularity of Bukuroshe
Bukuroshe is a familiar baby name in Albania. As per our estimate, over 400 babies have been bestowed Bukuroshe around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Bukuroshe
You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do. If you have number 22 as your personality no, it represents your free will and reversible attitude. You take things too seriously. Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing.
Looking for a name like Bukuroshe? Please go through the following names
- Edon - Outlandish Edon came from Old Norse and Albanian, meaning of Edon is "Loved, He Loves or The Element Dua Meaning to Love" and is aimed at both genders is dominantly used in Finnish, Norwegian and English
- Mergim - Used in Albanian atypical, Mergim is used as a baby boy name which is rooted from Albanian, Mergim means "Immigrant or Foreign"
- Mimoza is used notably in Turkish, Slavic and Albanian, Mimoza means "The Mimosa" used as a girl name is rooted from Latin
- Shtjefen - Largely used in Albanian, Shtjefen is used as a baby boy name. Its origin is in Old Greek, meaning of Shtjefen is "The Crowned or The Crowned"
- Xhevahire means Jewel is principally used in Albanian is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Bukuroshe
We could not find any notable namesake.