Burcu meaning and origin
Meaning of Burcu is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Burcu
Popularity of Burcu
Burcu is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. In France, it had been in use since 1982 and made it to the top 2000 but has appeared since 2007. Over 134 people have been named Burcu in France. It had a short run of 6 years on Belgium girl names chart. But Burcu is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 1000 have the name. At least, 80000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Burcu in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Burcu
You shouldn't expect much out of others but yourself. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. Although you don't thrive to create a glamorous life, you are already glamorous. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. It's been a while since you felt truly happy. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help.
Looking for names similar to Burcu? Please go through the following names
- Konul has its origin in Azerbaijani language is a baby girl name largely used in Azerbaijani, Konul means "Heart"
- Tulle means Sacred or Little Bear
- BeBe means Lady or Bringer of Joy is used especially in Gujarati and Sikh bestowed upon baby girls is originated from Latin and Spanish
- Heidje - Used in Frisian, Heidje means "Of Noble Figure"
- Roslani - Roslani's meaning is Heavenly Rose is originated from Hawaiian is a baby girl name. Roslani is resulted from Roselani.
Namesakes of Burcu
- Burcu Erbaş, Turkish female basketball player
- Burcu Güneş, Turkish singer