Byx meaning and origin
Byx's origin is Old Norse is used especially in Old Norse, meaning of Byx is "To Jump" is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Byx
Popularity of Byx
Byx is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Byx?
Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing. Your expression number reveals your kind heart. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number. Having letter B as your cornerstone means having the gentlest heart ever. You take things too seriously. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude.
Other names similar to Byx
- Óspaki - Boy name Óspaki is especially used in Old Norse. Óspaki is Old Norse equivalent of Óspakr
- Skaga has its origin in Old Norse is used in Old Norse used as a girl name, Skaga means "Low Cape, Ness". Skaga is manly form of Skagi.
- Fjǫrnir is originated from Old Norse language is a boy name, primarily used in Old Norse, Fjǫrnir means "Life Protector, Helmet"
- Hønir is equivalent of Hœnir in Old Norse language
- Þórgarðr - Boy name Þórgarðr is used in Old Norse. Þórgarðr is Old Norse form of Þorgarðr
Namesakes of Byx
We could not find any notable namesake.