Calex meaning and origin
Isolated and Fresh boy name Calex came from Old Greek. Calex is a variant form of fresh Calix. Isolated and Fresh Calix came from Old Greek, meaning of Calix is "A Handsome Man".
Variants of CalexNames that rhyme with Calex
Popularity of Calex
Calex is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Calex globally.
Numerological aspects of Calex
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Travelling is your passion. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition. You have to think of your own purpose and reason for waking up in the morning.
Other names similar to Calex
- Andee - Originated from Old Greek, Unwonted Andee means "Adventurous or Female Version of Andrea" used in English is a gender-neutral name
- Stecy - Stecy's meaning is Surrender which is primarily used in Irish and Irish is of Greek origin
- Chorche - Origin of Chorche is in Old Greek language is used as a baby boy name which is particulary used in Aragonese, meaning of Chorche is "Farmer Earthworker, Farmer and Worker of the Earth". Chorche is derivation of George.
- Ann - Dominantly used in Swedish and Danish unfading and celebrated, Ann means "Grace or Favour" used as a gender-neutral name came from Old Greek and English
- Cyndi - Well-Liked Cyndis origin is Old Greek, Cyndi means "Bright, Moon or Form of Cynthia" used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Swedish, English and Finnish
Namesakes of Calex
We could not find any notable namesake.