Calixtus name meaning
What does Calixtus mean?
Calixtus is a variation of Callistus. Callistus is Latin form of The Greek Name Καλλιστος = Most Beautiful.
Variants of Calixtus
Callixtus, Callistus, CalistusNames that rhyme with Calixtus
How popular is the name Calixtus?
Calixtus is an uncommon name probably limited to Saint Lucia. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Calixtus?
You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. It's hard for you to connect with new people and let them inside your world but you are not a closed person. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Do you like Calixtus? Other names you would love
- Antro - Boy name Antro is substantially used in Finnish and Swedish. Antro is Finnish cognate of Antero
- Vepa is Finnish cognate of Vera
- Friedhilde - Friedhilde's meaning is Peace or Struggle used for girls has its origin in Old High German is used principally in Swedish and Finnish
- Katjaana - Largely used in Finnish and Swedish, Katjaana is used as a baby girl name. Katjaana is form of Katjana in Finnish language
- Vilpas - The boy name Vilpas is notably used in Finnish and Swedish languages. Vilpas is Finnish equivalent of Filpus
Famous people named Calixtus
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Calixtus
Share your opinion on Calixtus