Calyssa name meaning
On This Page
What does Calyssa mean?
Meaning of Calyssa is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Calyssa?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Calyssa is c(a)-lyssa. Some people pronounce it as cal(ys)-sa.Names that rhyme with Calyssa
How popular is the name Calyssa?
Calyssa is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 28 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 294 people have been named Calyssa in United States.
In France, it has been in use since 1994 and achieved its top ranking of 2741 in 2014. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Calyssa?
Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
You would love these names similar to Calyssa
- Radu - Offbeat Radu is originated from Romanian is used as a boy name, Radu means "The Element Rad Which Means Happy or Happy" is particulary used in Romanian
- Bienvenida - Bienvenida's meaning is Welcome is rooted from Spanish is given to girls
- Deanza - Unfamiliar unisex name Deanza means "A Smooth Man" came from Spanish
- Muiz - Outlandish and Modernistic boy name Muiz means "The Giver of Might or Glory or One who Gives Protection"
- Kamalani - Rare unisex name Kamalani is rooted from Hawaiian, Kamalani means "Chiefs Child"
Sibling Names for Calyssa
If you are looking for sibling names for your little Calyssa, you have come to the right place. It can be difficult to find the perfect name that pairs well with Calyssa, but we have compiled a list of options that complement her unique moniker. Here are some great sibling name choices for your family to consider.
Sister to Calyssa
Names for Calyssa's brother
Famous people named Calyssa
We could not find any notable namesake.