Campat meaning and origin
Boy name Campat means "Fallen from Glory" is majorly used in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Campat
Popularity of Campat
Campat is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 50000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 20000 people has been named Campat globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Campat
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are aggressive by nature because of the many emotions you keep inside. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Campat
- Makuli especially is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Makuli is "A Bud" is given to girls
- Drsalu - Boy name Drsalu is used specifically in Sanskrit, meaning of Drsalu is "Sun or Full of Light"
- Kusumoda - The boy name Kusumoda is used mainly in Sanskrit, Kusumoda means "Sea of Flowers"
- Atibahu - The boy name Atibahu means "Long Armed" is primarily used in Sanskrit
- Abhivakshita - Meaning of Abhivakshita is One who is Protected is used in Sanskrit is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Campat
We could not find any notable namesake.